Friday, November 18, 2011

The Huskeys









This was such a fun session!  I have know Mona since 3rd grade.  Growing up we spent many hours in her bedroom singing to Vanilla Ice, Debbie Gibson, and Tiffany.  We were always the best of friends.  We roomed together on our Senior Trip in Washington D.C.  And I must say, as unfair as it is, Mona hasn't aged a day since high school graduation!  I mean, seriously, look how beautiful she is!  Well, after graduation Mona and I lost touch for a decade or so.  Sure, we saw each other at our class reunion and promised to get together..but we all know how that goes.  This year my daughter and her son ended up in the same 1st grade class and we were reunited.  I love getting to see Mona on a regular basis!  I hope you enjoy these Mona!  See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment